Perimeter and principal structure:
Detections of missing parts of the pallet or alien objects.
- Alien objects in the perimeter of the pallet and any other not desired object that might interfere with correct usability.
- Missing material due to breakout of structural parts.
- Rubber knobs are mounted to the pallet in order to prevent the keg from sliding off. Presence of the anti-sliding rubber knobs is verified by the sytem.
- Missing or cut centering knobs can not hold the keg safely on the pallet, thus their presence and goog state needs to be controlled.
Bottom part inspection:
- On the bottom part of the pallet structural integrity may be inspected via different technologies:
- Camera inspection, like top part
- Ultrasound inspection
- Mechanical sensing
- The inspection result is shown on the GUI as a graphical representation, also for non-imaging technologies.
Efficient detection of external elements that might disturb the automatic precessing of the pallets, like shrink foil or similar..